Do you feel STUCK
in your 9 to 5 job?
Are you tired?...
of doing only what people tell you to do,
trying to fit in a role that was already decided for you by everyone else?
Do you feel that you have always been
destined to do something more?
How hard is it to get the opportunities you want?
How hard do you need to work to actually get that dream holiday?
It sure seems that it’s never enough, is it?
But what if you knew that this can all change in an instant?
Do you believe that is
more to life
than the job you hate? The places you go? The people you use to spend your time with?
A lifestyle that is more than ordinary?
How would you like...
- To spend a Wednesday noon on a beach in the Maldives with a cocktail in your hand?
- To have fun with your colleagues while others are stuck in traffic at rush hour or even in the office?
- To have a job that will introduce you to the world’s millionaires and celebrities?
- To travel the world for free, in luxurious yachts?
- To make at least 4000 euros per month?
See how life's like on a Yacht
OMG! And you can do all this amazing activities... check them out below!
Does it sound like a dream?
You’d better believe it, because
it’s real life.
It is our team’s story. And it can be yours too.
Meet the trainees - and their success stories
They finished the course and got to work on a yacht or cruise:
You can become a yacht Steward/Stewardess and get hired for trips in some of the most exotic and exclusive places in the world, while living on a yacht.
You will get:
- free return flights
- Free health insurance
- Free meals
- Free accommodation
- Free uniform
You will have the chance to meet some of the world’s richest people andexperience luxury at its finest.
You will meet people from diverse nationalities, make new friends from different parts of the globe, and who knows, maybe even meet your soulmate.
You will ditch the boredom of a 9 to 5, for a job that is as much demanding as it is fun and rewarding.
You might think that it sounds
too good to be true.
It’s a job after all. So, how bad can it get?
- Working as a steward/stewardess for the world’s millionaires and celebrities is demanding and the standards are very high.
- And you might miss your friends and family.
On the contrary:
But all the hard work pays off when you have a base salary of 2000-2500 euros, a minimum of 10-15% tips and promotion opportunities after each contract.
The Jobs on a Yacht
On a yacht, you can work as:
- STEW / COOK
- STEW / MASSAGE THERAPIST
- STEW / NAIL TECHNICIAN
- STEW / YOGA INSTRUCTOR
- STEW / DECKHAND
- STEW / BEAUTICIAN
- STEW / HAIR-STYLIST
- STEW / DIVE INSTRUCTOR
- STEW / COSMETICIAN
- STEW / PERSONAL TRAINER
- STEW / NANNY
- STEW / NURSE
- LAUNDRY STEW
- SERVICE STEW
- HOUSEKEEPING STEW
The course – What will you learn?
It’s not just a job - it’s a lifestyle!
Taking the 5 days training will teach you all you need to know to get you started in the yachting industry: from terminology and etiquette to service, laundry, bed-making, bartending or administration.
Over the 5 days, you will get the full support from experienced trainers that will make you understand the pressures of working in a multifaceted environment and the quantity and quality of the skills required to perform your role on-board.
Module 1 - Interior introduction
Day 1 - Introduction to Yachting
- Introduction to yachting industry
- Basic Seamanship and terminology
- Life on a yacht
- Departments and hierarchy
- Role of the interior department and crew
- Guidelines for your job search
- Personal presentation
- Communication skills
- Safety on yacht – STCW95
- First Aid
- Preventing pollution – Marpoll
- Knots for fenders
- Title and forms of address
- Cultural Differences & Religious Influences
Day 2 - Housekeeping
- Expectations of standards
- Pre-guest checklist
- Guest on / Guest off checklist
- Super Yacht cleaning
- Standards onboard
- Detail clean / regular clean
- Rosters / schedules
- Cleaning felinar and light candle
- Cabin & Public area’s cleaning
- How to detail
- Cleaning caddy
- Importance of eye for detail
- Yacht Interior surface & do’s and don’t
- Wood finishes and veneers
- Polished Materials
- Object d’Art
- Bed making – Do’s and don’ts
- Introduction to Wardrobe Management
- Yacht Interior Fabrics & do’s and dont’s
- Different types, care and handling, particularly:
- Bed Linens
- Curtain fabrics
- Wall fabrics
- Unusual materials and fabrics
- Flower arrangement
Day 3 - Laundry
- Laundry labels and what they mean
- Crew & Guest laundry
- Stain treating
- Correct use and routine maintenance of the washing machine
- Correct use and routine maintenance of the tumble drier, especially the importance of cleaning the filters.
- Correct use & routine maintenance of the Iron
- Ironing, folding and presenting laundry garments.
- Correct way to treat:
Module 2 - Basic Food Service
Day 4 - Service - the basics
- The definition of good service
- How to achieve excellence
- Styles of service and what influences the choice of style
- Table etiquette
- Understanding your menu and working with your chef
- Table settings
- Understanding Menus
- Table Settings & Napkin Folding
- Preparation for service
- Order of service
- Order of clearance
- Morning Tea/Coffee
- Afternoon Tea
- Cheese Service/Finger food service/Canapes
Module 3 - Wine, Bartending & Mixology introduction
Day 5 - The last day
- Cocktail & Mixology
- Wine and Cigars
- The Wine Regions
- The Grapes
- Reading a Label
- How Wine is Made
- Wine Tasting
- Wine Service
- Wine Storage
- Fortified Wines
- The Spirits
- The Equipment
- The Glasses
- Taking Orders & Pouring Drinks
- Drink Service
- The Elements of a Cocktail
- How to Mix and Taste
- Cocktail Presentation
- Cocktail Service
- CV Sample & Interview for your next job on yachting industry
What do you get?
- Free travel around the world. All-year-round. Especially on the Mediterranean Sea, in the U.S.A., Asia, Australia.
- Free health insurance
- Free return flights.
- No recruitment fees and zero commission on employment.
- Free CV and Yachting CV creation – normally costs 100 euros on average.
- Access to a global network of employers and recommendations for super-yacht contracts all around the world.
- The possibility to apply to hundreds of jobs that we facilitate every year.
- Full support through the training and recruitment process.
- Promotion opportunities after each contract
- The possibility to expand to a double position by adding another qualification like: cook, deckhand, dive instructor, massage therapist, beautician, yoga instructor, nurse, nanny etc.
- The chance to meet potential employers face-to-face, through a program of talks by industry professionals and crew agents.
- The chance to remain in the industry as Crew Agent - Crew Agency, Yacht Construction - New Build Projects in Shipyard and Yacht Broker.
What do our clients say?
When I first saw Capsea Yachting on a TV reportage, I knew it was what i was looking for and I immediately applied for the training courses. I highly recommend this academy if you want to experience something different but unique in your life as having a career in the yachting industry. Thank you, Capsea Yachting!
I would like to say big thank you to Carmen who has been very proactive and supportive throughout the recruitment process with me. I am so grateful for all the help that Carmen has given me and how patient she has been with me. Thank you so much for the job opportunity!
Meet Carmen – your master-trainer
Carmen Preda started her career in the yachting industry in 2009 and she will now teach you how to do it too. Along the way, she picked up all the “secrets for success” for an enjoyable life as a Super Yacht Chief Stewardess, and put all of her wisdom together into this training course.
She started working on a 69m super mega yacht in Bora Bora, sailing in French Polynesia, moved to other boats and shipyards and took care of the interior of the yachts in construction. She further became a Butler/PA for a Royal Arab family, worked for the top 10 richest people in the world who are also yacht owners and served many celebrities on board.
Being a person with good humour, she received an individual tip of 20,000 euros from a sheik, simply because she was making him laugh all the time, while her colleague, the Chief Officer received 50,000 euros because “he was funnier”.
Carmen is now providing incredibly valuable insights for Capsea Yachting Interior Yacht Crew Academy.
Therefore, this training course gives anyone with a taste for wanderlust what it is really like to live and work in one of the most exclusive industries on earth.
I know it might sound like a dream. But…
it is always up to you to make it true.
You now have the chance to change your life!Start now!
We have so many success stories from people who are grateful everyday for making the decision to join the training.
They all made a commitment to stop living a boring life and to start maximizing their time on this earth.
Why not make this commitment to yourself too?
Changing your life can be scary, we know how you feel. You might feel unsure and afraid to make such a big decision.
But making that commitment and paying for it can be used to your advantage.
This way you will trick your brain and, before you know it, you will have already graduated from the training and on your way to living the dream life among the millionaires.