To ensure the proper functioning of this site, we sometimes place small data files on your computer, known as cookies. Most sites do this.
1. Definition of a cookie
A cookie is a small text file that a site saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit it. Due to cookies, the site retains, over a period of time, your actions and preferences (login, language, font size and other display preferences), it generally improves your use of the website and helps us to offer you the most suitable products and services.
The data collected through cookies are collected by Societatea S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. with headquarters in Ploiesti, Prahova, str. Cameliei, no.2, bl.45, Sc.B, ap.39, ground floor, registered at the trade register with no. 33873397, having the fiscal registration code J29/1584/2014.
3. The purposes of using cookies on the Capsea Yachting website
- to retain user functions / services;
- for generating anonymous statistical data on how the site is used by the user;
- to ensure the proper functioning of the site;
- for personalized advertising developed by companies in our group or by third parties.
4. What types of cookies do we use on this website?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies in order to improve the experience that visitors have in using the site.
Depending on the duration of the cookie, our site uses:
- Session cookies – record your actions in a single browsing session. When you log out or your browser, cookies are deleted.
- Permanent cookies – are those that remain on your device and are not deleted when the browsing session is closed, they are automatically activated when you visit a certain site again. These cookies remain on your device until you delete them manually (how long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie, as well as your browser settings).
- Required cookies – contributes to the operation of the site, allowing basic functions such as navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Functional cookies – these cookies allow our sites to remember the choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) in order to provide a more personalized online experience. These cookies can also be used to remind you of changes in the size of text, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can personalize. Similarly, they can be used to track what products or videos you watch to avoid duplication and allow you to access social platforms. Do these cookies collect personal data / identify me? The information that these cookies collect may include the personal data that you have disclosed. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website and may restrict access to the content on the site.
- Performance cookies – these cookies collect information about how you use our sites, for example, which of your pages they visit most often, the time spent on our sites and any problems encountered, such as error messages. These cookies are also used to let affiliates know if you have accessed one of our sites from an affiliate and whether your visit led to the use or purchase of a product or service from us, including details. about the purchased product or service. This helps us to improve the performance of our websites. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve the way a website works.
- Statistical cookies – they help Capsea Yachting understand how you interact with the website, such as which pages are visited most often or if you encounter navigation errors on certain pages. These types of cookies help us to improve the browsing experience on our site (for example to be able to display the most appropriate version of the site depending on the device used: mobile, desktop, tablet) and do not process personal data that can identify the user.
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to provide content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to remember the visit to the site, the pages accessed, to observe the articles read in order to increase the relevance of the ads. published on our site, to provide you with targeted advertising as well as to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns on the Capsea Yachting site. He remembers that you visited one of our sites and that this information is shared with other parties, including advertisers and our agencies. These cookies may also be linked to the functionality of the site provided by third parties.
- Third party cookies – We use a number of partners who may set cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit our sites to enable them to deliver personalized Capseea Yachting advertising in their domains: Facebook and the Google Display Network. The information that these cookies collect may include personal data.
5. How can you control and delete cookies?
There are several ways to manage cookies:
- You can disable Capsea Yachting cookies or third-party cookies by using your browser settings.
- You can delete all cookies on your device and set most browsers to block their placement.Puteţi controla şi/sau şterge cookie-urile după cum doriţi – pentru detalii, consultaţi site-ul aboutcookies.org.
If you do this, you may have to set some preferences manually each time you visit the site. Some services or options may also not work.