Terms and conditions
The content of the information refers to the description in a certain degree of detail of the activities, products and services of S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. will not give any guarantee regarding:
a) avoiding difficult use or interruption in use of the site;
b) non-negatively affecting other systems by using the sit;
Thus S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of the site.
- Trademark and copyright
The copyright for all information on this site is owned by S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. None of these materials displayed on this site may be reproduced in part, in whole or in part without the express consent of S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. or the holder of this right. All rights reserved S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. It is strictly forbidden to use this site for the purpose of destroying or altering it, its content or security or for discrediting or harassing S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. or its partners. SC Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. will apply absolutely all technical and organizational security measures to protect the data over which it has control against any situation of accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against the access of an unauthorized person.
- The purpose of the site content
The objective of the content of the site is to transmit current and accurate information. SC Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. however, it does not guarantee that these pages do not contain errors, and assures visitors that it takes all due diligence to ensure correct information and remedy any errors.
The protection of information during the processing of your personal data is a major concern of S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. therefore all the data collected during the visits on our website are processed according to the legal provisions valid in the state where this site is maintained, respectively Romania. SC Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. undertakes not to disclose any information regarding your visits to this site, except for legal situations. The protection of information during the processing of your personal data is a major concern of S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L., therefore all data collected during visits to our website are processed according to the legal provisions valid in the state where this site is maintained, respectively Romania. SC Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. undertakes not to disclose any information regarding your visits to this site, except in legal situations.
- Collection and processing of personal data
When you visit the S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L., the web server automatically records cookies regarding data of your internet service provider. Other personal data will be stored only if provided voluntarily by you, for example, in the context of an appointment. The nature of the information requested refers in particular to personal data (name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address), the way in which S.C.’s products and / or services are used or intended to be used. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L.
- Use and disclosure of personal data and specification of purpose
Your data will be processed in accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data and will be used by S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. for the following purposes: – for the purpose of processing your request, S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. undertakes not to make public the personal data transmitted by you through the site and not to disclose them to third parties.
- Data security
This site takes all security measures to protect the personal information of our users. When filling in personal data on our site, the information will be protected both offline and online. The data sent through the contact forms will be encrypted and protected. All information about users, not just the sensitive ones mentioned above, will not be the subject of any activity other than those mentioned above.9. Information for users (visitors).
As a user (visitor) you have the following responsibilities:
-to provide true, accurate and complete data about you, as required by the contact form when applicable;
-to maintain and renew, when the situation requires, the registration data to be true, accurate and complete. At the same time, you assume the obligation not to do the following:
-to publish materials containing viruses or other programs with the intention of destroying this system as well as any system or information;
-to publish obscene, defamatory, threatening or malicious materials against another user, natural or legal person, materials or information prohibited by the legal provisions in force;
-to publish an image or a statement that contravenes the legal norms in force incidents. In the event of non-compliance with these conditions, S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. it will dissociate itself from their author, delete the respective information and can act legally.
- Information provided through the site
Any person who visits the site www.capsea-yachting.com and who provides him with personal data or information through this site expressly and unequivocally agrees to the following:
• the processing of such data and personal information by S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. in order to carry out market studies;
• the transmission of promotional materials specific to direct marketing operations, only insofar as the person in question has expressed his agreement regarding the receipt of such information, by ticking the indicated box accordingly;
• settlement by S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. requests, questions and complaints addressed (see the “Contact” page on the site);
• other activities undertaken by S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. and permits by law, which are not subject to approval by the recipient. SC Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. will maintain the confidentiality of this information.
- Informing data subjects about their rights
All persons who transmit their personal data to the site www.capsea-yachting.com are guaranteed their rights in accordance with the GDPR, and will be informed by the announcement made public by S.C. Capsea & Spa Serv S.R.L. through this system on their rights:
- the right to go to court • the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the deletion of the personal data of the applicant. *any person has the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him. This right of opposition may be excluded for certain processing provided by law (eg: processing performed by financial and fiscal services, police, justice, social security). Therefore, this statement cannot be included if the processing is mandatory; *any person also has the right to object, free of charge and without any justification, to the processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes.*